Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Fun Fair Times - Part 3

I hope I'm not boring you to death with my fair stories! This is finally the end..  And this is the best yet.  On Friday was the Beef Show and the wrapping up of the fair.  The Beef Show is fun.  Mr. M and the kids are in the barn taking care of the working end of the show.  I work the ring to help the kids and take pictures in between.  GOOD TIMES!  Well, Little Man ended the heifer show with Grand Champion Heifer!  He was so excited and I cried.  We have traveled and worked as a family with this heifer.  She is usually in the top 2 of the shows that she has been in.  If she doesn't win she is second.  And it's all good.  She is such a baby and they love showing together.  So here's a great photo for Little Man's wall.  Each of my kids gets a wall in our living room when they start showing.  And I hang photos from the shows up.  And one day they will take them to their home.  Anyway, here they are!





Happy Wednesday to everyone!

No comments: