Friday, June 17, 2011

Father's Day

Father's Day is Sunday.  I'm posting early because it's Friday and I will be spending the weekend with my people.  Mr. M is home for the weekend and it's his special weekend.  We are going to a sheep show and gearing up for the fair next week.  He is lucky enough due to all the rain we got that he will be able to be there for the 3 days our babes show.  Which is awesome for them and me.  I take pictures all week for the 4-hers and so we are there every day, all day.  And it's sooo much fun. 
So in honor of the best husband and father I could have ever asked for: Happy Father's Day Mr. M! We love you and are blessed to be a part of your life.
Happy Father's Day to all the men out there.  Whether they are biological, uncles, cousins, mentors or just a special man in someones life.  Sunday is your day!








4 comments:

Buttons Thoughts said...

Oh what a beautiful post. Fathers are so special We should all appreciate them more. I am celebrating my youngest daughters birthday on Father's Day. That was some great gift I gave My Hero many many years ago. Have a great weekend.B

Marli said...

How sweet! I love your new blog look too!

Sarah said...

Love that first pic! Hope to see you next week!

Leontien said...

Great pictures!
I hope you have a lovely day with your hubby and with your family!

Leontien