Thursday, March 17, 2011

Thursday Thoughts

So I haven't blogged in a few days.  We have been in a whirlwind as usual.  Tuesday, I spent over 3 hrs getting our taxes done.  The Mr. M was able to get the babes off the bus and that was a nice thing.  Then Mr. M had a meeting to go to.  Wednesday was an early day for the babes.  They had to get up around 6, so Little Miss could go to school on the bus.  Then Little Man and I were off to Greenfield for his Dr.s appointment.  After the Dr.s appointment I ran a few errands.  And it was soo beautiful outside!  The today we are back on schedule.  I'm gonna do a few chores and then Mr. M and myself have an appointment in Greenfield.  But tomorrow is the babes last day of school for spring break next week.  I have a small list of about 100 things I would like to get done.  So we will see how that all goes.
I'm soo excited about summer.  We are ordering new chicks to replace our old chickens. Then in May, meat chickens and turkerys.  I am planning our garden.  We are gonna finish decorating Little Miss's room.  And paint and decorate Little Man's room.  There are flower beds to clean, barns to clean and the list goes on and on...But I have a few fun things thrown in there too.  All work and no play, makes mommy boring to the babes! So what are your big plans?  Are you on spring break soon too and preparing for the wonderful summer ahead? Happy  Thursday!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Taxes = yuck! Good luck with the hair! Glad to see i'm not alone!

Sarah said...

I see you changed your blog address. I was wondering what was going on. Thanks for telling me about it!;0) I had to find out from the grapevine at Amy and Liz's blog! Just kidding. Have a great day!