Monday, March 28, 2011

Manic Monday!

Mondays are good and bad.  The babes are back to school today. And Mr. M is on a different work schedule for the week. So having said that, my schedule is different for the week. The day started out a little later than normal.  I'm usually up and at them by 6.  But since the kids were home last week I slept in till 7 a couple of days and even made it to 8 one day.  That is not normal for me.  So once things got moving Mr. M and myself headed out to check on things.  Then we proceeded to take everything out of the barn and do a little cleaning.  I can't wait to get that barn clean! It drives me to distraction because I think it should be way cleaner than it is. Anyway, we spent most of the moring doing that.  Then Mr. M treated me to lunch and then off he went to work.  So I decided to go take some pictures.  I'm sure that there will be a list of things to do the rest of the week, but for now I'm enjoying my alone time.  Have a great day!


No comments: