Thursday, October 20, 2011

A to Z About Me

A to Z About Me


I borrowed this from my friend Jill.  I thought it would be fun.  I haven't had much to picture because I have been working at National FFA Convention.  Enjoy!

Feel free to grab, copy and repost!

A. Apples or Oranges:- Apples.. I love caramel, plain, dumplings.  Oranges make my tummy  hurt.
B. Bed: California King with a sleigh bed frame.

C. Chore you hate: cleaning the bathroom! yuck

D. Dog: 5; Red Heeler-12, Boxer-8+, Toy Fox Terrier-10+, Border Collie-1+ and Heeler/Aussie-5mths..we love our pups.  they are like our kids.

E. Essential start to your day: doctored coffee and the news. so I can plan my day

F. Favorite Color: turqoise, it mays be happy

G. Gold or Silver: silver

H. Height: 5'9"

I. Instruments you play: 0

J. Job You Most Liked: My current one. stay home mom, farmhand, photography junkie

K. Kids: Boy-10+; Girl- 8+

L. Live In: Indiana

M. Make of Car: Ford

N. Nicknames: momma, sis, dust

O. Overnight Hospital Stays: 2 births, tummy repair

P. Pet Peeves: people who can't sit quietly and just listen

Q. Quote from a movie: Gary Allen song- "Life Ain't Always Beautiful, But It's  A Beautiful Ride"


R. Right or Left Handed: Right

S. Scary Movies - yes or no: NO thank you!

T. T.V. Shows: Storage Wars, Food Network, American Pickers, RFD-TV, Animal Planet

U. Underwear: Panties are a must

V. Vegetable You Hate: I don't think I have met a vegetable that I don't like.

W. What makes you run late: trying to get all my people ready and not getting my self ready fast enough

X. X-Rays: several

Y. Yummy Food That You Make: salsa

Z. Zoo Animal: tigers, they are strong, beautiful and graceful.

2 comments:

The Coolidges said...

Working for National Convention? Lucky!! I would love to do that.

memory said...

love that quote from gary allen. tourqoise is a fav color of mine too!