Thursday, October 6, 2011

My Favorite Things - Tops...

Well, I have shared with you a few of my favorite britches and shoes.  Now it's my favorite tops.  I like casual, easy and low maintenance. I like browns, orange and turquoise colors.  So that's mostly what color my closet is.  I am not a girly girl, I don't like ruffles or sequins.  But I do have a young Little Miss so I try a little harder to not be tom boy ALL the time.  I love t-shirts, long sleeve t-shirts, sweatshirts and sweaters.  So mostly cool weather tops.  I rarely dress up, I spend most of my time in the barn.  And the animals really don't care what I look like as long as they get fed... What's your favorite kind of top to wear?  Happy Thursday to Everyone!



This is my favorite long sleeve t-shirt..




I wear this sweatshirt all the time..it's my LiveStock Showgirls sweatshirt.



I LOVE cover ups.  They hide my arms.  I got this one at Maurice's.  I will not mention how many of these I have. :)


This sweater is so incredibly soft and comfortable.  I love the style of these kid of sweaters.

This is Little Mans new shirt at Livestock Showgirls.  It's one of my photos and I love how it turned out.

No comments: