Monday, October 10, 2011

Manic Mondays

Today was a typical Monday for me.... Run, run and more running.  Well, I actually drove.  Mr. M was off bright and early.  Got the babes off to school.  Did chores.  Ran a few errands.  Picked up my MIL for my FIL. Lunch and then some housework.  Babes home from school, snacks and homework.  Then chores and supper.  Now I'm waiting for Mr. M to get home and the babes are snuggled into bed.
Life is wonder full and full of adventure right now.  We are burning the candle at both ends.  But its all worth it.  I love seeing all the farmers out in the fields.  Sometimes I just stop and watch.  They probably think I'm weird.  But I can't help it.  Please remember to leave a little early.  Take your time. Because the people that feed and grow your food are out in full force trying to make a living.

Take Care!

1 comment:

Buttons Thoughts said...

Never truer words were spoke. Crazy busy isn't it. Take care. B