Friday, October 28, 2011

The Mayberry's

One of the things that I love about my passion for taking pictures is the memories that I can freeze in time.  My favorite part is that I get to take photos of all the things near and dear to my heart.  And my brother, sil and their babies are near and dear to me.  I have taken the babies photos since they were born.  And I hope to be able in several years to take their senior photos.  And the fun part is taking the pictures.  Then I get to see them decorate their home with them.  So here are a few of my favorites that I took last Sunday.  Happy Weekend to everyone.  Stay warm and be safe.


















4 comments:

elizabeth crabtree said...

Just beautiful! Love them!

memory said...

beautiful and sweet family! love the settings. you did a great job on this photo shoot! now come take my senior pictures please. ;)
xx
i'm having a GIVEAWAY! southernpinky.blogspot.com

wilda said...

As their mom and mamaw, there is nothing more precious than photos. Dusty, you always choose the perfect time and place to capture their personalities. These are treasures that will last a lifetime.

Amanda said...

LOVE that 2nd photo of the whole family on the train track. They are lucky to have a photographer in the family! ;)