Thursday, May 10, 2012

Thankful..

I'm so glad that i met this man.
and that we got married and planned a life together

and then we bought this farm to raise our family on

and this boy!
hes something.  and hes growing too fast for this momma

and our sweet girl
she shows you all the good that is in the world

and i love that this woman is and was my mother
she is my hero and even though our time together was short, i learned so much

and my brother, hes great
and he has given me a great friend and sister and two beautiful babes to spoil and call me AUNT
that our babes have two great grandparents that are a part of their lives


Its easy to be unhappy, but I believe you make your happiness.
And we have been given the best gifts and what you do with those is up to you.
Mr. M has a great job, we have great friends and we are healthy.
Life is wonderful!

take care...

2 comments:

Alica said...

So good to hear of what you're thankful for...sometimes we take such things for granted! Have a great day!

Cow Pies & Mud Pies said...

Beautiful!