Monday, May 21, 2012

Good Smells

I like the smells of certain candles. 
I like to burn them during the holidays. 
I like the way they can freshen up the house when it's all closed up for the winter. 
 But I am very sensitive to smell, so I have a few favorites that I stick to.
These are a few of my favorites and a new one, I'm so excited about.


this is my favorite!


this is my Christmas scent,

and I cant wait to try this one.



What are your favorite smells and brand of candle?
Happy Monday to everyone!

2 comments:

Alica said...

I've never seen (or smelled) the riding mower scent. Sounds interesting!
I've become a fan of the soy candles...they burn so cleanly. My favorite scent is "lemon ice box cookies"

Amanda said...

That is at the top of my list - fresh mowed (mown?) grass in the summertime, although I'm not sure about a candle scent. Have to check it out next time I see Yankees! My favorite Yankee scent is Sage Citrus.