Monday, March 12, 2012

A New Week..

It's once again Monday!  The weekend was wonderful.  Mr. M is on a new schedule so the kids and I will get into a new routine.  The weather was so great.  The sun was shining and it was beautiful outside.  Not that it has been cold by any stretch of the imagination this winter.  Saturday was the Little Mans birthday.  We went out for supper.  Then when we got home he got to open the gifts from us.  Sunday we all caught up on a little rest.  And had the Little Man's birthday party.  I will get the photos off my camera and share them with you hopefully tomorrow. 

I have so many wonderful things to share that we have been doing.  And one of my major things to do this week is take new photos of some of the calves.  Some of them are over a month old now.  The changes that they make from day to day is amazing.  It's crazy how to think that we almost halfway through March all ready.  But you have to take it all in and try to enjoy every day or you miss something. 

One of the exciting things coming up for me, is I'm doing engagement photos for friends.  They are so great.  And I have so many fun ideas that I want to try with them.  And I can't wait to share them with you.  Well, I should go get some things done.  I have my list for the week of what i need to do and what I want to accomplish this week.  Hopefully, it all works out... Have a wonderful week and take care.

No comments: