Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Goodies From California..


A few weeks ago I entered a contest on a fellow bloggers page.  Ellen over at www.LifeOnARealCaliforniaDairyFarm held the contest.  I never win anything.  Well it just so happens that I did win this one.  And so did another blogger from Rush County.  I was so excited when I got the email that the package was on it's way.  And then a few days later the mail man came knocking on my door.  I couldn't wait for the rest of the family to get home later that day. So I opened the box, and was so excited about all the goodies from California!



Winning goodies is great!  And getting goodies in the mail is great!  And sharing all the goodies was yummy.  I would like to visit California someday.  If I do I'll have to try and visit the dairy that Ellen and her family runs.  If you get a chance go visit her at her blog.  She has some great photos and information about dairy farming in California.


This is all the goodies in the box.  The fresh garlic was great on our steaks for our anniversary.  The babes love the flavored milk straws.  I use the butter on our toast for breakfast.  The pistachios didn't last long.  We all love them.  I opened the almonds to snack on yesterday.  Yummy!  And the hot peppers and hot beans were a fun treat for the babes to try.  

Thank You so much Ellen! We loved the goodies. 
Everyone have a beautiful day...

3 comments:

Alica said...

Looks good! I've never won anything yet...but here's to trying! :)

The Coolidges said...

Looks wonderful!! If you ever make it out to CA, you got to come visit!

Amanda said...

Lucky you!