Thursday, December 20, 2012

Welcome to my office....


Every morning the alarm goes off before 5.  And every morning we roll out. 
 There's so much to do every day.  We come downstairs to the wonderful smell of coffee. 
 And while Mr. M gets ready for work I let Kimber outside.  Then pack his lunch. 
Then he's out the door.  All the while it's dark and cold outside. 
 I enjoy a little coffee and some news before I head out to feed the heifers.. 
 And when I step out of the garage, this is my office.  A dark barn lot.  But I love it.
  I get to wear sweatshirts, jeans and boots everyday!





And I have these three shadows that tag along for the chores to be done.
  Because there is always a cat to chase or a cow to be barked at.


And the heifers are impatient when it's time to get fed.
So usually the cats get fed, then I weigh and feed the girls and life is good for them.
Then it's back to the house to wake the monkeys for school.


After I get home from taking the monkeys to school, it's back to the barn.
I check on the heifers and the then the mommas.
And the mommas are easy to keep happy.
As long as Mr. M keeps plenty of hay out, they are good!

I love my office.  It's cold and not what some like.
But I like it and the girls don't care what I look like as long as they get their feed.

Have a great day!

3 comments:

Alica said...

You're right-on about the girls being happy as long as they get fed! :) It is nice to be able to dress how we want, isn't it? But I must day, I enjoy the chance to be clean and dressed "nice" sometimes too!

Buttons Thoughts said...

Oh I love your office too. Mine is the great outdoors these days and I love that too. There is something so wonderful about cows and working around them. Merry Christmas my friend. Hugs B

Unknown said...

The very best office there is! I love it!
Merry Christmas to you and your family!