Thursday, December 15, 2011

Possum the cattle dog

As many of you know I love my dogs.  We have 5 of them.  Each with their own story and a few with health problems, and one that has been with us since the begining of our journey as a married couple.  The last little pup Possum, has a personality.  She is a typical female, running where she shouldn't, digging and getting into everything she can.  But her favorite thing: give chase.  She loves to go out for the morning feeding and help bring the calves in.  She loves to help move the cows.  And she loves loading cattle.  She's still small and shes fast.  Between her and Duff it makes calf work a little easier when you are by yourself or have a cow that doesn't want to  cooperate.  The best part shes a small dog, so she still has those wonderful puppy qualities.  Happy Thursday!




4 comments:

The Coolidges said...

She's cuuuuute!!

Buttons Thoughts said...

Possum and Duff are beautiful dogs. I miss having my Border Collies Ginger and Tasha they made me smile everyday. We do not have one dog now and I find that hard especially when I go to the bush. I am not sure if or when I will get another dog but it will work out the way it is supposed to. I love your pics.
Merry Christmas to you and your lovely family I hope you have a wonderful Christmas with family and friends. Hug. B

memory said...

i love the name Possum! what a cutie.(:
southernpinky.blogspot.com

p.s. thanks for your comment and for saying you loved the photos! i agree, kids say the cutest things and i love it(:

Sarah said...

What a cutie!!