Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Prayers for another farmwife~


I started blogging for many reasons.  But I have made many friendships and connections through the journey that I started in 2008.  And one of the many wonderful people that I have met is Leontien.  She came to the United States  from the Netherlands.  And she came with a dream to run a dairy with her family.  Ride her beloved stallion.  And drive her care fast.  She has fought this battle once and won.  And now once again she if fighting.  When she goes to her appointments she wears special panties to feel empowered.  So I ask all of my friends and family to take a moment to say a prayer for her.  And to stop by her Facebook page: Love for Leontien, to send her some well wishes and let her know that you were thinking of her.


Cancer has touch so many people in so many ways.  The power of prayer is an amazing thing.  And showing your love and support can help more than anything.  So I say a big thank you.  Have a wonderful day. And hug the ones you love and tell them how you love them.  Life is short and sweet.  Cherish each and every moment..

1 comment:

Buttons Thoughts said...

Oh I love this post . Poor Leontien we all wish her well. I have been racking my brain trying to figure out how to give her a hug.
I think blogger friends are the best friends that you will probably never be able to give a hug to but care very much for. B