Thursday, August 11, 2011

Life Is Good..

Things are great here.  Life is moving along at a steady pace.  Sometimes too fast for my liking.  But that's when I take a step back and try and enjoy every millisecond.  The kids and I went to Tennessee for a weekend getaway.  We just finished up 5 days at our State Fair.  The kids are registered for school, which starts next week.  Our Little Miss got glasses.  The puppy isn't a puppy so much right now.  We finally, finally got some rain!  All the calves are growing like weeds.  The mommas have been moved and are getting fat with the babes growing in their bellies.  Mr. M finished up detassling at work finally. And we are going to take a last minute trip to Michigan for our fishing trip.   Our life is great!  I look forward getting back to a schedule.  And maybe, just maybe after harvest things will slow down.  But if not we will take it in stride.


Have a great rest of the week! I look forward to getting back to blogging regularly.  And sharing photos from our summer of activity.  Take care.

2 comments:

Cow Pies & Mud Pies said...

I totally agree with you~life is good, just going to fast!!

We start school the end of the month. I'm not sure we'll be ready then.

Enjoy the fishing trip!!

Marli said...

Sounds like y'all have been having some fun! :)