Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Crazy Busy!

Things are crazy here as they are all for our friends. This summer has been weird.  The rain, heat and trying to just get everything done.  Mr. M is working 7 days at week right now.  They are detassling and then he will roll right into harvest.  And then we will have harvest here.  Right now I am a corn widow.  We spend a little time each night going over what got done, needs to be done and the schedule for the next day.  I love the busy, but I feel like the world is passing me by.  I spend more time with the show heifer in the barn rinsing, combing and blowing her than i spend on my own hair!  But State Fair is coming up and Little Man can't do it alone.  And we have some very interesting conversations.  So at some point things will slow down and I will return to a normal routine of blogging.  But for now I'll just drop a  post now and then to let you know I'm still around.  And I love reading all your blogs and seeing all the wonderful photos.  Happy Tuesday to all of you!

1 comment:

Farmchick said...

I feel the same way here....things are so busy it feels like we don't get to speak to each other even though we really do as we are in the field together etc.....Hoping you will find the time to come over and say hi. :)