Monday, May 23, 2011

Our Girls!

Our Toy Fox Terrier


Our Boxer


Our in house calico.
These are our Girls! Yes, we are crazy we have four dogs.  But each one of them has come to us for a reason and become an important part of our family.  We got Harley when Little Man was 8 months old.  He just turned 10 in March.  Kimber was a pup we got when I helped deliver her by c-section when I worked at a local vet clinic.  Princess was a barn cat that we got when our Little Man got potty trained.  We told him he could have anything he wanted and Princess is what he wanted!  So we are crazy about our animals...  I hope everyone has a great Monday!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Ha ha! Maybe I should try the whole animal bribery thing on Mel except she won't want a something simple like a cat. She will want a HORSE!!!;0)

The Wife said...

Ha, not any more crazy than we are! We have 4 dogs and a barn cat! Our cat was here when we moved it. So she has allowed us to live in her space. Your furkids are beautiful!

Janet Phillips said...

We have 3 dogs and a cat and I people who think I'm crazy, but I don't care cause they are my babies and I can't imagine having only one of them!

Oh....you one of your former posts about finding the dead mole I can so relate with cause I am finding things like that all the time in my yard thanks to my 4-legged babies!

Unknown said...

We're good with 2 dogs for now. Our little guy is begging for a fish, but after the tramatic experience of losing his lady bug of 27 minutes, I'm not sure we're ready for the fish yet... ;)

I wanted to let you know that I passed the Versatile Blogger Award on to you! Congrats!
www.durrerce.blogspot.com