Monday, May 9, 2011

Babies

Happy Monday Everyone!  I hope all of you had wonderful days celebrating that special woman in your life.  The week ahead should be good.  There is a prediction of lots of sunshine.  So I hope you all can soak it in, and have a great productive week.  I recently started taking baby photos and I wanted to share.  I'm pretty happy with the way they turned out. This is the second set.  The others were of a baby boy that I posted last week.  Enjoy and  Have a great day!








ps: i played with natural light. so there was no flash or photo lights used.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Great shots!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog, always enjoy new company! Love yours, and am now a new follower!! :)

The Wife said...

Very cute! Natural light is the only way I shoot. Not smart enough for all that flash and lighting stuff! ;)

Cow Pies & Mud Pies said...

Love the pics! I came over thru FarmWife's Life. Love all your pics and will be back to visit.

Stop by my blog sometime!
Have a blessed week!

Anonymous said...

These are so cute!!!