Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Day


So as everyone in the world makes a big production out of this day, not us. We have been married for 12 yrs.. And the first year we did all the hoopla. Well, this chick got over it quick. I dont like crowds, and noone can ever get my steak right. And stressing over what to wear, getting there, dealing with people and driving home. Wears me out. I know that sounds awful, but I am such a homebody.
Now we have the babies and its all about them. dont get me wrong, once a month mark and i do something just us. And we take a mini trip once a year, just us. But I dont need flowers, candy or a card. Besides, Mark isnt here anyway. He's been working nights. So I took the babies out for supper, came home did chores. Everyone got ready for bed and we had dessert.
A perfect ending to just another day here. So to all of those that need the comformation that someone loves you, I hope you had a great day.

No comments: