Saturday, March 23, 2013

Killing Time....


I have been home bound a lot lately.



One of the jobs I do during calving time is I check cows, a LOT.
I'm okay with that.  I'm becoming more and more of a homebody.
So while I'm home I have gotten lots done.



We moved into our old bedroom and I almost have it decorated.
I redid the living room.  I am so in love with how it turned out.
I have kept up with dishes, laundry and housework in general.
I've done a few small projects.  I feel like I'm nesting waiting on these calves.
The best part is I will be all ready when Spring does decide to arrive.
Then I will be ready to spend all my time outside!

Have a Wonderful Weekend!

2 comments:

Bonnie K said...

I hope calving is going well. Always a busy time. Glad you are getting some nesting done. I think I'm going to spend the weekend spring cleaning, so when it actually warms up I can go out and play instead of staying in and cleaning.

Buttons Thoughts said...

Oh my calving has come and gone and I had all these projects to do while I was nesting but found the snowshoe conditions called me and now the snow is melting and I want to dig in the dirt looks like the house is doomed.
Good luck with calving and nesting, I bet it looks wonderful. B