Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Christmas table


This post is a little outdated. Every year I hear about people saying how they have to go to sooo many places. Well, when I got pregnant with little man I stood up at the dinner table and told everyone how it was gonna be. If they wanted to see us they would have to come to our house because I was not running around with our son.
Then my brother became a daddy and on christmas eve we go to their house. So really christmas is fairly unstressful other than planning a menu, shopping, decorating and all the trimming.
But I wanted to share our table with you. Nothing fancy or elaborate. Just a simple table for 12 people to sit and enjoy wonderful food with the family that we love.
So next year when you are running around and stressed out. Think about what the true meaning of christmas is. The birth of christ, who gave his life for us. And being surrounded by the people you love, and who love you.
:) dusty

No comments: