Thursday, August 6, 2009

6 years ago today, God decided that my mother had other things to do. So today i remember her. I remember her courage, strength and stubborness.
I remember the hugs and kisses, the ones i try to make sure garrett and mahlia get. I remember her laughter and how she would gleek and make us laugh harder. I remember the wonderfull way she smelled. And how she loved to read the paper in her pajamas and watch her special shows.
I miss her so much and think of her everyday. I see her when i look in the mirror and i hear her when i say something to the kids. i feel her around me.
One day we will be together again and i will give her the biggest hug, to make up for our time apart. But until then i will remember.

I Love You and Miss You!

1 comment:

Ashley Jo said...

I love ya. Just to let you know. And I'm sure your mother surrounds you and your family with her love everday. You are a great person and I'm blessed to have you as a friend.